So you have an appointment with your dermatologist on-line! Dont fear technology, embrace it. Here are some useful tips to help facilitate your upcoming appointment:
1. Lighting and no shadows. Photos should be well lit. Natural lighting is best, but watch your own shadow.
2. Hide distractions in the background. If you can find a neutral background/sheet that works best.
3. Open camera app on your phone or ipad. Hold steady with both hands.
4. Focus your photos by touching your phone screen. On most camera apps, you can pink your fingers together to zoom in if necessary. Retake the picture if its blurry.
5. Orient the camera parallel to your skin; do not angle up or down.